The Explorer Series Autana 3 offers an extended private canopy entrance and includes a removable annex with PVC floor, side screened windows and a rear door for easy access into your vehicle. It includes quick release clips on the rainfly and 2 operational sky panels in the roof, with no-see-um mosquito netting, 260g ventilate coated canvas, and water resistant YKK zippers in case you need to close the hatch for an unexpected rain storm.
- Sleeps 3
- Size closed:56"X48"X12"
- Size open: 56"X122"X52"
- Canopy fabric:Tan 260g polyester cotton
- Spacious A-frame design offers excellent head room to fully sit up and relax in the tent and take in the views from the large screened side windows
- Made from high quality 600D rip-stop ventilate coated poly-cotton material so you will be protected from even the heaviest rain and winds
- Comes with large 90”x90” fully enclosed annex with two side screened windows and front & rear door
- 4 large internal pockets for storing gear and camping accessories
- 2-1/2” high density foam mattress makes it seem like you are sleeping at home
- Includes a stock 8ft-6in telescoping ladder eliminating the need to purchase extensions for large or lifted vehicles.
- Includes universal mounting brackets that allow easy mounting to most roof racks or after-market roof bars
- Be sure to watch the Setup Video and Installation Video for more details.
- California Residents: WARNING
|Size (Closed)||56" x 48" x 12" (WxLxH)|
|Size (Open)||56" x 122" x 52" (WxLxH)|
|Sleeping Footprint||56" x 96" (WxL)|
|Canopy Fabric||260 g Polyester Cotton; 600D ripstop fabric with water resistant ventilate coating; UV and mold resistant|
|Mosquito screens||no-see-um mesh|
|Rainfly Fabric||420D Polyester Oxford; PU coated|
|Mattress||High Density 2-1/2" foam with cotton cover|
|Annex Material||260 g Polyester Cotton; 600D ripstop fabric with water resistant ventilate coating; UV and mold resistant|
|Annex Area||90"x90" (56 SQFT)|
|Travel Cover Material||1000g Heavy Duty PVC|
|Weight||130 lbs (150 lbs)|
|Internal Frame||5/8" aluminum tube|
|Base Construction||Welded aluminum tube with insulation and aluminum cap sheet|
|Ladder Construction||8ft-6in Telescoping Aluminum Ladder|