- 2007 to 2016 JK Wrangler Unlimited and Rubicon Unlimited (4-door models)
- This suspension system is designed to fit up to 35in tires (aftermarket wheels with 4.5in backspacing or less is required).
- Cutting & removal of factory bracketry and Welding is required for installation of this kit.
- Driveshaft modifications are recommended with this suspension system.
- 2012+ JKs require exhaust spacers (#2610000) or other exhaust modification for proper driveshaft clearance.
The advantage and benefit of the TeraFlex JK 2.5in Elite LCG Suspension System for JK Wranglers is apparent the minute you put the pedal to the floor. With superior handling, responsive steering, ultimate off-road performance, and customizable suspension geometry, this system is miles ahead of anything else out there. TeraFlex continues to dominate the off-road market, and the Elite LCG reinforces that position. The Elite LCG Suspension can handle anything you can dish out. The Elite LCG Suspension System is the perfect solution for aggressive trail users looking for the most advanced Long FlexArm system available with a lift height that keeps the center of gravity as low as possible. The Elite LCG features adjustable suspension tuning, and is accomplished through fully adjustable upper and lower long FlexArms that allow pinion, caster, anti-squat, and tire position configurations to be modified.
This kit includes 2.5in lift coil springs, weld-on long arm bracketry, long adjustable FlexArms, front adjustable monster trackbar, front swaybar disconnects, rear swaybar links, rear trackbar bracket, bumpstops and all necessary hardware.