- 2007 to 2014 JK Wrangler Unlimited and Rubicon Unlimited (4-door models)
- This kit will allow you to run up to a 35” tire (aftermarket wheels with 4.5” backspacing or less are required). Fits all JK Wrangler models including Rubicon & Unlimited.
- This kit must be used with adjustable control arms to establish correct caster and pinion angle during re-alignment.
- Driveline modifications are highly recommended with this suspension system.
- 2012+ JKs require exhaust spacers (#2610000) or other exhaust modification for proper driveline clearance.
The TeraFlex JK 3” Suspension Lift Kit gives you everything that you need to tackle some serious trails. Drivability and performance are the most important factors that are engineered and built into every TeraFlex lift kit. Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning ensure that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle. TeraFlex kits drive straight and will crawl anything, getting you there and back!
This system includes 3” lift coil springs, front swaybar disconnects, rear swaybar links, rear trackbar bracket, bumpstops and all necessary hardware.