Waterproofing: IP67 Rating
The new Smittybilt XRC winches have been thoroughly updated with heavy-duty features for enhanced performance and durability. Ranging from 9,500lb to 17,500 lbs capacities, Smittybilt's XRC Series winches can handle any situation you can get into. Every XRC winch features a Series Wound 6.6 HP motor and a 3-Stage Planetary Gear System with revised gear ratios for increased pulling power and lightning-fast line speeds. Every winch is finished in a rugged UV-Resistant matte black coating with stainless steel hardware and oversized aluminum crossbars to provide you with a great looking system that will last you a lifetime. Every XRC winch includes a heavy duty winch controller, four-way roller fairlead, forged steel tow hook, and a redesigned solenoid box that can be mounted in 3 different positions for maximum versatility. If you're looking for a winch equipped with a synthetic winch rope, look to the XRC Comp Series for the ultimate in pulling power and performance. A Smittybilt XRC winch is a complete recovery system with the muscle and reliability to bail you out of any situation.
Winch includes a Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and 3 Year Electrical Warranty.
- Rated line pull: 9,500 lbs. (4,309kgs) single-line
- Motor: 6.6hp series wound
- Control: remote switch, 12" (3.7m) lead
- Gear Train: 3-stage planetary
- Gear ratio: 161.28:1
- Waterproofing: IP67 rating
- Fairlead: 4-way roller
- Weight: 78.0 lbs. (35.0 k)
- Bolt pattern: 10.0" x 4.5"
- Brake: automatic In-drum
- Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 22.3" x 5.4" x 9.4"
- Drum size: diameter 2.5"
- Cable type: wire rope
- Cable: 93.5 5/16" diameter
- Limited 3 year warranty on electrical components
- Winch plate sold separately