- 2004 to 2006 LJ Wrangler Unlimited and Rubicon Unlimited
The LJ 5.5" Rock Runner System is perfect for those looking to get the most out of your Wrangler. The wheel base is stretched to 99" making it great for just about all off-road conditions as well as street use. The high clearance lower control arms improve cross over angles and off-road ability. The sport tuned 14" travel front and 13" travel rear 2 5/8 Remote Reservoir RRD Racing Coil Overs provide great on road ride and off-road performance. Like all of our RRD products, they are full adjustable and tunable. The rear coil overs are frenched into the frame ahead of the axle enhancing the off-road ability even further, much like an off-road race vehicle! Please make sure to review the requirements for the system and proper fitment before purchasing in the notes below.
Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
High Clearance Alloy Steel Lower Control Arms
Independent Three Link Front End
Rear Triangulated 4 Link
1/4" Thick Steel Skid Plate and Long Arm Mounting Brackets
Weld on Rear Cradle
14" Travel 2 5/8 Remote Reservoir RRD Racing Coil Overs up Front
13" Travel 2 5/8 Remote Reservoir RRD Racing Coil Overs in the Back
5" Rear Stretch for a 99" Wheel Base
35" Tall Tires with Stock Fenders
37" Tall Tires with Flat Fenders
Up to 40" Tall Tires with High Line Kits
See Requirements for System Use Below
Limited Lifetime Warranty
(4) Tuned 2.625 Remote Reservoir RRD coil over shock assemblies
(2) Weld on front upper coil over mounts
(2) Weld on front lower coil over mounts
(2) Weld on rear upper coil over mounts
(2) Weld on rear lower coil over mounts
(4) Triple rate coil springs
(4) Double-adjustable lower long arms (7075 Aluminum)
(1) Skid plate (1/4 thick laser cut steel)
(2) Skid plate mounting brackets (1/4 thick laser cut steel)
(1) Double-djustable front upper control arm made (7075 Aluminum)
(1) Axle-side front upper control arm mount
(1) Adjustable front track bar
(2) Rear upper triangulated 4 link arms
(1) Rear triangulated 4 link mounting cradle/axle truss
(3) Extended stainless steel brake lines
(2) Front adjustable sway bar disconnects
(2) Disconnect straps
(2) Extended rear sway bar links
(2) Rear coil spring mounts with integrated bump stops
(2) Rear upper shock mounts
*Includes all hardware and detailed instructions
* Requires minimum of 67 3/4 WMS with 3.5" Back Space Wheels or minimum of 69 3/4 WMS with 4.5" Back Space Wheels.
** Requires a SYE with C.V. Driveshaft.
*** With long rear uppers, a custom cat back exhaust is required.
**** Rubicon Edition TJ's require a new rear driveshaft.
***** LJ's equipped with 4 speed automatics will require removal of the factory automatic transmission skid plate if so equipped to allow for proper front driveshaft travel.
****** Requires removal of the OEM rear upper control arm mounts off the rear axle.
******* Hydraulic bump stops and limit straps recommended.
******** Off-Road Pro long arm assemblies are available at an extra charge for those needing them based off axle configurations.
******** Steering geometry sold separately and based on axle configuration and availability (i.e. track bars, drop pitman arms, drag links, tie rods etc.) .
********* Long travel sway bars are recommended for at least the rear.
********** Requires rear fuel tank conversion such as Gen Right Comp Tank.
*********** Body work required for rear stretch portion of lift.