- 2004 to 2006 Jeep LJ Wrangler Unlimited and Rubicon Unlimited
Our LJ 3.5 X-Factor Long Arm systems feature our revolutionary independent 3 link front end with track bar. This design dominates the professional rock crawling world while maintaining excellent streetabiliy and handling. Our full length upper control arm keeps caster change to a minimum and the front upper bushing at the differential is replaced with a build a ball joint for maximum articulation.
This system features a triangulated 4 link assembly in the rear eliminating the need for a rear track bar. The lower control arms feature a high clearance design to maximize ground clearance and cross over angles, are made of 2.0" O.D. 7/16 wall DOM alloy steel, use a Pro Flex Joint at the frame connection and a Monster Krawler Joint at the axle connection. Our modular skid plate design clam shells the frame top and bottom with no side drilling required. With the 3 piece construction, servicing of the driveline is a snap and does not involve any suspension modifications. The frame rail members can be bolted in or welded on. We use a weld in cradle and tie-in plate made from thick laser cut steel to add structure to the rear axle and our stretch system relocates the rear axle back 4" adding 4" to your wheel base.
Excellent highway ride and handling
Perfect 108" Wheel Base (4" Rear Stretch)
High clearance-adjustable lower control arms made of custom 2.0" O.D. 7/16 wall DOM alloy steel
Revolutionary independent three link front end for awesome flex and control
Rear triangulated 4 Link that allows for removal of the rear track bar and provides anti-squat for unparalleled climbing ability!
Triangulated 4 links are more robust than tri link designs
Skid plate mounting design that adds structure to the frame, provides a 1" gain in ground clearance, has a smooth bottom and is made from 1/4" thick steel
Weld on rear cradle for greater rear axle strength
RTI 1400+ on a 20 degree ramp
Allows for 35" tires with flat fenders
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Upgradeable to any of our higher lift long arm systems or coil over products
(4) Triple rate coil springs
(4) High misalignment/adjustable lower long arms
(1) Adjustable front upper control arm
(1) High misalignment/adjustable front track bar
(2) Front adjustable sway bar disconnects
(2) Front sway bar link straps
(1) Skid plate and skid plate mounting brackets
(2) Rear upper triangulated 4 link arms
(1) Rear triangulated 4 link mounting cradle/axle truss
(3) Extended stainless steel brake lines
(2) Extended rear sway bar links
(1) pair of new rear coil spring mounts with integrated bump stops
(1) pair of rear upper shock mounts made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel
*includes hardware and detailed instructions.
1. Available for most common axle combinations (Dana 30, 44, 60, Ford 8.8, Dynatrac ProRoc's). Can be adapted to fit Currie Rock Jock 60's and Solid 60's by rotating the rear cradle into the proper position instead of using the alignment tool provided.
2. Requires a SYE with C.V. Driveshaft.
3. With long rear uppers, a custom cat back exhaust is required.
4. Rubicon Edition TJ's require a new rear driveshaft.
5. Vehicles with 4 speed automatics will remove the factory automatic transmission skid plate to allow for proper front driveshaft travel.
6. Requires removal of the OEM rear upper control arm mounts off the rear axle.
7. Requires cutting of the rear quarter panels to allow clearance for the new rear axle position.
8. Choose your bump stop lengths after you choose your wheel/tire and fender combination.
OEM Fenders Up to 33" Tires
Flat Fenders Up to 35" Tires
RRD Race Shocks
Requires 3" bump stops front and rear
Rear: RRD02051RRD, RRD02051RRP
Requires 3" bump stops front and rear
Generic Front Shock
Recommendation with 2" bump stops - 16.5" Collapsed to 28.5" Extended
Generic Rear Shock
Rear Shock options vary depending on mount location. Call for more information.