- 2004 to 2006 LJ Wrangler Unlimited and Rubicon Unlimited
The LJ 3.5" Rock Runner System is perfect for those looking to get the most out of their Wrangler. The wheel base 104" making it great for just about all off-road conditions as well as street use. The sport tuned 13" travel front and 12" travel rear 2 5/8 RRD Racing Coil Overs provide great on road ride and off-road performance. Like all RRD spec'd products, they are full adjustable, tunable and rebuildable. The rear coil overs are frenched into the frame ahead of the axle much like an off-road race vehicle. Please make sure to review the requirements for the system and proper fitment before purchasing in the notes below.
Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
High Clearance Alloy Steel Lower Control Arms
Independent Three Link Front End
Rear Triangulated 4 Link
1/4" Thick Steel Skid Plate and Long Arm Mounting Brackets
Weld on Rear Cradle
13" Travel 2 5/8 RRD Racing Coil Overs up Front
12" Travel 2 5/8 RRD Racing Coil Overs in the Back
5" Rear Stretch for a 99" Wheel Base
35" Tall Tires with Stock Fenders
37" Tall Tires with Flat Fenders
Up to 40" Tall Tires with High Line Kits
See Requirements for System Use Below
Limited Lifetime Warranty
(4) Tuned 2.625 RRD coil over shock assemblies
(8) Weld on coil over mounts
(4) High clearance-adjustable lower control arms made of 2.0" solid alloy steel
(1) Long arm mounts and cross member assembly made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel
(1) Front upper third link arm made from 1.625 solid alloy steel
(2) High misalignment adjustable upper control arms made from 1.625" solid alloy steel
(2) Double adjustable triangulated upper control arms made from 1.625" solid alloy steel
(1) Weld on rear axle truss
*Includes all hardware and detailed instructions
1. Requires minimum of 67 3/4 WMS with 3.5" Back Space Wheels or minimum of 69 3/4 WMS with 4.5" Back Space Wheels.
2. Requires a SYE with C.V. Driveshaft.
3. With long rear uppers, a custom cat back exhaust is required.
4. Rubicon Edition LJ's require a new rear driveshaft.
5. TJ's equipped with 4 speed automatics will require removal of the factory automatic transmission skid plate if so equipped to allow for proper front driveshaft travel.
6. Requires removal of the OEM rear upper control arm mounts off the rear axle.
7. Hydraulic bump stops and limit straps recommended.
8. Off-Road Pro long arm assemblies are available at an extra charge for those needing them based off axle configurations.
9. Steering geometry sold separately and based on axle configuration and availability (i.e. track bars, drop pitman arms, drag links, tie rods etc.) .
10. Long travel sway bars are recommended for at least the rear.
11. Requires rear fuel tank conversion such as Gen Right Comp Tank.
12. Body work required for rear stretch portion of lift.