- 2007 to 2016 JK Wrangler and Rubicon (2-door models)
When everyone is depending on you, the Rock Krawler Trail Gunner System won't let you down. This System is designed for the most important vehicle on a Trail Run: The Trail Gunner! When tasked with the responsibility of making sure there are no rigs left behind, failure is not an option. Built to dominate in all conditions, the Trail Gunner System outperforms both on and off the road. So when a buddy breaks down and a trail fix is not an option, the Trail Gunner System will ensure you both get home safely.
Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
Unbelievable Off-Road Performance
Independent 3 Link Conversion Front and Rear (100% Bind Free Suspension)
Fully Tunable Suspension
12" Travel 2.625" RRD Remote Reservoir Coil Overs Up Front
12" Travel 2.625" RRD Remote Reservoir 3 Tube Bypass Shocks Up Front
12" Travel 2.625" RRD Remote Reservoir 3 Tube Bypass Shocks in the Rear
High Steer Upgrade
Best in Class Ground Clearance and Cross Over Angles
Adjustable Rear Anti-Squat
Allows for 37" to 40" Tires with Flat Fenders
Works on Stock Axles
Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
(2) Tuned Front 2.625 RRD Racing Remote Reservoir Coil Over Shocks
(4) Tuneable 2.625 RRD Racing Remote Reservoir 3 Tube Bypass Shocks
(4) Weld-on Front Upper and Lower Coil Over/Bypass Mounts
(4) Bolt-on Rear Upper and Lower Bypass Shock Mounts
(2) Triple Rate Rear Coil Springs
(4) Remote Reservoir Mounts
(4) High Clearance Adjustable Lower Control Arms
(1) In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Control Arm
(1) Long Arm Mounting Bracket Kit
(2) Double Adjustable Track Bars
(2) Front and Rear Track Bar Relocation Brackets
(1) Pro Series Drag Link
(1) High Misalignment Double Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arm
(1) Weld-on Rear Axle Truss with Adjustable Anti-squat
(2) Front Adjustable Sway Bar Quick Disconnects
(2) Sway Bar Link Retaining Straps
(2) Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
(2) Front and Rear Long Travel Stainless Steel Brake Lines
(2) Coil Spring Correction Wedges
(2) Extended rear bump stop pairs
*All Hardware & Instructions
- Welding of the Rear Cradle, Rear Third Link Mount, Coil Over Mounts, Front and Rear Long Arm Mounts is required.
- Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts front and rear is required.
- Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
- Removal of the coil spring and shock mounts off the frame are required.
- Removal of the OEM lower shock mount off the axle is required.
- Remove of the coil spring mounts off the axle is required.
- Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
- Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
- We typically recommend 3.5" of back spacing on rims for 37"/38"/40" tall tires.
- Works on stock axles.
- Requires offset tie rod such as our Off-Road Pro Tie Rod to use OEM style front sway bar link mounting solution supplied.