Rock Krawler Suspension
JKU 2.5in X Factor Long Arm Suspension Lift Kit
- 2007 to 2016 JK Wrangler Unlimited (4 door models)
- 2007 to 2016 JK Rubicon Unlimited (4 door models)
The Rock Krawler JK 2.5in X-Factor Long Arm System is the best performing trail suspension for JK owners looking to run 35in tall tires with stock fenders or 37in tall tires with flat fenders. This system features the Rock Krawler Independent Three Link Conversion front and rear. The Independent Three Link's 100% bind free design has proven its self to be the best choice for those looking for maximum articulation while maintaining a factory like highway ride and tight handling.
This system features the best in class cross over angles and ground clearance. The rear suspension features adjustable anti-squat so you can dial in your JK's suspension to your liking. All of the high clearance lower control arms are made from custom 2in O.D. 7/16 Wall DOM steel and built for abuse. Like all other JK X-Factor Systems the rear axle has been moved back 1in to allow for greater clearance between the tire and factory sliders for Rubicon Owners. This system is completely upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler Wrangler JK System and comes with our exclusive Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on all hard parts!
- In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Arm making Alignment a Snap
- Long Travel Functional Multi Rate Coil Springs
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- PRO Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- Repositions the Rear Axle Back up to 1in Over Stock
- 33in or 35in Tires (OEM Fenders)
- 37in Tires (Flat Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
(4) Long travel functional multi rate coil springs
(4) High clearance-adjustable lower control arms made of custom 2.0in O.D. 7/16 wall DOM alloy steel
(2) Double adjustable track bars made from 1.5in solid alloy steel with Anti-Wobble joints
(4) Long arm mounts and cross member made from 1/4in thick laser cut steel
(2) High misalignment double adjustable upper control arms made from 1.625in solid alloy steel
(1) Rear independent 3rd link mount made of 1/4in thick laser cut steel
(1) Weld on rear axle truss with adjustable anti-squat
(1) Full replacement rear track bar relocation bracket made from thick laser cut steel
(1) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
(2) Rear extended sway bar links
(4) Long travel stainless steel brakes
(2) Rear coil spring degree wedges
(1) Pair of sway bar straps, hardware and detailed instructions
Base System - No Shocks or Bump Stops
If choosing a brand of shock that we have not provided a part number for, match
your shock choice as closely as possible to the generic length recommendations
(We can not ensure that the valving profile in your shock choice will pair well with
our kits. This is why we recommend using our RRD Racing shocks or the provided
Bilstein part numbers)
Generic Front Shock
Recommendation with 2in bump stops - 16in Collapsed to 28in Extended
Generic Rear Shock
Recommendation with 2 in bump stops - 16in Collapsed to 26in Extended
RRD Spec'd Prodigy Shocks
*Requires 2in bump stops front and rear
Rear: RRD02055RRD, RRD02055RRP
*Requires 2in bump stops front and rear
Bilstein 5100 Shocks:
Front: 24-186995 2in bump stops
Rear: 24-146715 2 in bump stops
- Welding of the Rear Cradle, Rear Third Link Mount, Front and Rear Long Arm Mounts is required.
- Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts front and rear is required.
- Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
- Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
- Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
- We typically recommend 4.5in of back spacing on rims for 33in and 35in tall tires.
- We typically recommend 3.5in of back spacing on rims for 37in tall tires.
- The X Factor System allows the rear axle to be pushed back up to 1in over stock which perfectly centers the rear axle assembly under typical aftermarket flat fenders. It also allows for larger tires without contacting the rock sliders or rear pinch seam.
- The rear upper third link is designed around standard low pinion rear axles. When ordering for high pinion rear axles please contact us directly so we can ensure proper fitment as best as possible.