- 2007 to 2016 JK Wrangler and Rubicon (2-door models)
- Complete Bolt in System
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Improved Off-Road Performance
- Caster Correcting High Clearance Front Lower Control Arms
- Long Travel Functional Multi Rate Coil Springs
- Sport Tuned 2.0 RRD Spec'd Prodigy Shocks
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- 33in or 35in Inch Tires (OEM Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
(4) Long travel functional muti rate coil springs
(4) 2.0 RRD Spec'd Prodigy shocks
(1) Double adjustable front track bar made from 1.5in solid alloy steel with Anti-Wobble joint
(2) High clearance adjustable front lower control arms made of 1.625in solid alloy steel
(1) Rear track bar relocation bracket
(4) Long travel front stainless steel brake lines
(1) Pair of front sway bar straps
(2) Rear extended sway bar links
(2) Adjustable sway bar disconnects
(4) Extended Bump stops, hardware and detailed instructions.
- We typically recommend 4.5in of back spacing on rims for 12.5in wide tires.
- For 2012 and newer models an aftermarket front driveshaft with 2in O.D. steel tubing is recommended, but not required.