- 2007 to 2016 JK Wrangler Unlimited and Rubicon UnlimitedVV (4-door models)
- Complete Bolt in System
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Greatly Improved Off-Road Performance
- High Clearance Lower Control Arms Front and Rear
- In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Arms
- Long Travel Functional Multi Rate Coil Springs
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- PRO Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- Sport Tuned 2.0 RRD Spec'd Prodigy Shocks
- Repositions the Rear Axle Back up to 1in Over Stock
- 33in or 35in Tires (OEM Fenders)
- 37in Tires (Flat Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
(4) Long travel functional multi rate coil springs
(4) 2.0 RRD Spec'd Prodigy shocks
(2) Double adjustable track bars made from 1.5in solid alloy steel with Anti-Wobble joints
(4) High clearance adjustable lower control arms made of 1.625in solid alloy steel
(2) High misalignment double adjustable front upper control arms made from 1.25in solid alloy steel
(2) High misalignment double adjustable rear upper control arms made from 1.25in solid alloy steel
(2) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
(2) Rear extended sway bar links
(1) Rear track bar relocation bracket
(4) Long travel stainless steel brakes
(2) Rear coil spring degree wedges
(4) Extended Bump stops, hardware and detailed Instructions.
- We typcially recommend 4.5in of back spacing on rims for 33in and 35in tall tires.
- We typcially recommend 3.5in of back spacing on rims for 37in tall tires.
- For 2012 and newer models an aftermarket front driveshaft with 2in O.D. steel tubing is recommended, but not required.
- The X Factor System allows the rear axle to be pushed back up to 1in over stock which perfectly centers the rear axle assembly under typical aftermarket flat fenders. It also allows for larger tires without contacting the rock sliders or rear pinch seam.