- 2007 to 2016 JK Wrangler and Rubicon (2-door models)
Our Comp 2.5 X Factor Long Arm Stretch System is the best performing trail suspension for JK owners looking to run 35" tall tires with stock fenders or up to 37" tall tires with flat fenders. This system features the Rock Krawler Independent Three Link Conversion front and rear. The Independent Three Link's 100% bind free design has proven its self to be the best choice for those looking for maximum articulation while maintaining a factory like highway ride and tight handling.
This system features the best in class cross over angles and ground clearance. The rear suspension features adjustable anti-squat so you can dial in your JK's suspension to your liking. All of the high clearance lower control arms are made from 2" O.D. 7/16 wall DOM steel and built for abuse. The JK Comp 2.5 X-Factor Stretch System repositions the rear axle back 6" to yield a perfect 102" wheelbase.
To top it off, the Comp 2.5 X Factor Long Arm Stretch System includes front 2.625" RRD Spec'd Prodigy Coil Overs making height adjustability and future tune-ability a snap. This system is completely upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler Wrangler JK System and comes with our exclusive Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on all hard parts!
Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
Unbelievable Off-Road Performance
Independent 3 Link Conversion Front and Rear (100% Bind Free Suspension)
Best in Class Ground Clearance and Cross Over Angles
Adjustable Rear Anti-Squat
In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Arm making Alignment a Snap
Massive 11" Travel Remote Reservoir 2.625" RRD Spec'd Prodigy Coil Overs
Long Travel Functional Multi Rate Rear Coil Springs
PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
PRO Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
Repositions the Rear Axle Back 6" For a Perfect 102" Wheelbase
35" Tires (OEM Fenders)
Up to 37" Tires (Flat Fenders)
Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
(2) Tuned 2.625 remote reservoir RRD Spec'd front coil over shock assemblies
(4) Weld on coil over mounts
(2) Long travel functional multi rate rear coil springs
(4) High clearance-adjustable lower control arms made of 2.0" O.D. 7/16 wall DOM solid steel
(2) Double adjustable track bars made from 1.5" solid alloy steel
(4) Long arm mounts and cross member made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel
(2) High misalignment adjustable upper control arms made from 1.625" solid alloy steel
(1) Rear independent 3rd link mount made of 1/4" thick laser cut steel
(1) Weld on rear axle truss with adjustable anti-squat
(2) Full replacement rear track bar relocation bracket made from thick laser cut steel
(1) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
(2) Rear extended sway bar links
(2) Weld on offset rear axle spring pads
(4) Long travel stainless steel brakes
(2) Extended rear bump stops, hardware and detailed instructions
- Stretch Systems are designed for flat fender and stretch rear corner use. This will require body work.
- Welding of the Rear Cradle, Rear Third Link Mount, Coil Over Mounts, Front and Rear Long Arm Mounts is required.
- Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts front and rear is required.
- Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
- Removal of the coil spring and shock mounts off the frame are required.
- Removal of the OEM lower shock mount off the axle is required.
- Remove of the coil spring mounts off the axle is required.
- Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
- Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
- We typically recommend 4.5" of back spacing on rims for 35" tall tires.
- We typically recommend 3.5" of back spacing on rims for 37" tall tires.
- Rear shocks to be determined after shock mounts are positioned.
- The rear upper third link is designed around standard low pinion rear axles. When ordering for high pinion rear axles please contact us directly so we can ensure proper fitment as best as possible.