- 2007 to 2016 JK Wrangler (2 DOOR MODELS)
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- Will Require CV Style Front Driveshaft (RE1883-365) (sold separately)
- Front driveshaft replacement required. RE1810 adapter and RE1883-365 driveshaft. (sold separately)
- Rear driveshaft replacement required. RE1805 adapter and RE1887-240 driveshaft. (sold separately)
- System is not recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1in tall.
- 2012 Vehicles will require an exhaust modification (RE4531)
- Chromoly radius arms front and rear
- New PT-Meg Super-Ride bushings, Designed for on and off-road performance
- Adjustable control arms with serviceable Super-Flex spherical ball joints
- Includes tuned lift springs, stainless brake lines
The Rubicon Express Extreme-Duty Long Arm System was the first radius long arm suspension available for the Jeep Wrangler JK. This system has been engineered to work WITH your Jeeps Electronic Stability Controls and Rubicon edition electronic sway bar WITHOUT compromising safety. Featuring our world-class chromoly Radius Long Arms, the geometry has been meticulously designed to keep pinion and driveshaft angles in phase, while elimination suspension jacking and unwanted suspension squat. Our Extreme-Duty Long Arm system coupled with properly valved Rubicon Express shocks allows the JK Wrangler to transmit throttle input to the wheels over varied terrain, providing sure-footed traction and positive suspension feedback. The result is superior on road handling and unrivaled off road performance, without the need to disable factory safety features.
All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).