- 2007 to 2016 Jeep JK Wrangler
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- Heavy Duty Axle Truss
- Chromoly Centerlink
- Differential Support Ring
- High Quality Hardware Included
- Compatible with Rubicon Express Extreme Duty Long Arm Systems
- Wheel 9w,3.75-4.75 B.S
Rubicon Express is proud to announce the release of the new 3-link rear suspension upgrade for Jeep JK’s. This new system delivers unmatched articulation and control for the JK platform making it perfect for the hardcore rock crawler. With improved suspension geometry, this 3-link provides better traction, while eliminating “rear steerin and bushing bind. This system features a robust CNC laser cut axle truss, an adjustable chromoly center link, a differential support ring and high quality hardware. The system is easy to install and adjust for maximum performance. It is designed as a bolt on for Dana 44 housings. It can be ordered as an upgrade kit for vehicles equipped with a 3.5in and 4.5in Rubicon Express Extreme Duty Long Arm Suspension. Like all Rubicon Express products, this system is made in the USA and backed by the Rubicon Express Advantage Lifetime Warranty.
Parts Included in RE7333
(1) RE4540 Extreme Duty Arm and Brackets 3-Link Upgrade Components
(1) RE4541 Extreme Duty Axle Truss 3-Link Upgrade Components