LJ 4.5in Extreme-Duty Long Arm Lift Kit with Rear Track Bar with Mono Tube Shocks
Regular priceSale price
- 2004 to 2006 Jeep LJ Wrangler Unlimited and Rubicon Unlimited
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- TJ must use with SYE kit and C/V drive shaft. LJ may use RE2100 t case drop.
- Exhaust modifications required.
- 03-06 TJ automatic transmission skid plate removal required.
- System is not recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1in tall.
- Chromoly long arms
- New PT-Meg Super-Ride bushings, Designed for on and off-road performance
- Adjustable control arms with serviceable Super-Flex spherical ball joints
- Includes tuned lift springs
Rubicon Express was the first to comercially offer a long arm suspension system for the Jeep TJ; this same industry leading design is available for the Wrangler Unlimited LJ.Our LJ Extreme-Duty Long Arm System is designed to be a complete suspension replacement, which utilizes longer control arms to improve lifted suspension geometry. This system will offer you superior stability on and off road, reduced torque roll, and enhanced trail traction over standard short arm lift systems. The Rubicon Extreme-Duty Long Arm suspension system includes a three-piece belly pan for easy transfer case and transmission access. Our LJ Extreme-Duty Long Arm suspension System is the best performing and most technologically advanced system of its kind; there is no better long arm suspension system available for your LJ. The first and still the best.
All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).