- 2007 to 2016 JK Wrangler Unlimited (4 door)
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- System is not recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1in tall.
- Will Require CV Style Front Driveshaft (RE1883-365 sold spearately)
- Front driveshaft replacement required. (RE1810 adapter and RE1883-365 driveshaft sold separately).
- Rear driveshaft replacement required. (RE1805 adapter and RE1887-430 driveshaft sold separately).
- Short arm system
- New PT-Meg Super-Ride bushings, Designed for on and off-road performance
- Adjustable upper control arms and Fixed lower control arms with serviceable Super-Flex spherical ball joints
- Includes tuned lift springs
The Super-Flex Suspension System is designed for enthusiasts looking for the best short arm suspension system that retains the factory mounting locations. The Super-Flex system features great ride quality and phenomenal performance. Features include new Rubicon Express adjustable upper and fixed lower control arms with our serviceable Super-Flex speherical ball joints, replacement lift springs, extended bump stops, longer front and rear stainless steel brake lines.
All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).