- 2007 to 2016 JK Wrangler Unlimited (4 door models)
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- System is not recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1in tall.
- Will Require CV Style Front Driveshaft (RE1883-365)
- Short arm system
- New PT-Meg Super-Ride bushings, Designed for on and off-road performance
- Adjustable upper control arms and Fixed lower control arms with serviceable Super-Flex spherical ball joints
- 2012 and newer may require exhaust mod or front drive shaft
The Super-Flex Suspension System is designed for enthusiasts looking for the best short arm suspension system that retains the factory mounting locations. The Super-Flex system features great ride quality and phenomenal performance. Features include new Rubicon Express adjustable upper and fixed lower control arms with our serviceable Super-Flex speherical ball joints, replacement lift springs, extended bump stops, longer front and rear stainless steel brake lines.
All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).
(1) RE1143 Gen2 Sway Bar Disconnects
(1) RE1157 Rear Sway Bar End Link
(1) RE1371 Front Coil Springs
(1) RE1376 Rear Coil Springs
(1) RE1380 Front 2 Inch Bump Stops
(1) RE1387 Rear Bump Pad
(1) RE15301 Stainless Steel 24in Front Brake Line Set
(1) RE1540 Stainless Steel 20in Rear Brake Line Set
(1) RE1607 Rear Lower Track Bar Bracket
(1) RE1673 Adjustable Front Track Bar
(1) RE3750 Super-Flex Fixed Control Arm
(1) RE3752 Super-Flex Adjustable Control Arms
(1) RE3755 Super-Flex Fixed Control Arms
(1) RE3757 Super-Flex Adjustable Control Arms