- 2007 to 2016 JK Wrangler and Rubicon (2-door models)
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- Twin tube shocks included
- Includes new high steer kit
- Control arm geometry correction brackets
- Rear cam bolts for pinion adjustment
- Bump stops
- Rear track bar bracket
- Extended sway bar end links
- Easily upgrade to Super-Flex system
- 3.5-inch front and rear replacement coil springs
- Made in the USA
Lifting your Jeep JK Wrangler improves ground clearance and allows for larger tires but it can have an adverse effect on suspension and steering geometry. Now you can have your cake and eat it too, thanks to Rubicon Express best on-road performing kit – the 3.5-inch JK Sport Kit. This kit corrects steering and control arm geometry to eliminate bump steer and increases anti-dive for better braking and improved safety. The kit includes our new high steer kit made up of a new solid drag link that accepts OE tie rod ends while relocating the steering stabilizer above the drag link for increased ground clearance. The Sport Kit can improve the ride quality and handling on any 07+ JK or JK Unlimited with a 3.5-inch suspension lift.
All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).