- 2007 to 2016 JK Wrangler (2 door)
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- Front driveshaft replacement required. RE1810 adapter and RE1883-365 driveshaft.
- Rear driveshaft replacement required. RE1805 adapter and RE1887-240 driveshaft.
- System is not recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1in tall.
- Will Require CV Style Front Driveshaft (RE1883-365)
- Short arm system
- New PT-Meg Super-Ride bushings, Designed for on and off-road performance
- Adjustable upper control arms and Fixed lower control arms with serviceable Super-Flex - spherical ball joints
- Includes tuned lift springs
The Super-Flex Suspension System is designed for enthusiasts looking for the best short arm suspension system that retains the factory mounting locations. The Super-Flex system features great ride quality and phenomenal performance. Features include new Rubicon Express adjustable upper and fixed lower control arms with our serviceable Super-Flex speherical ball joints, replacement lift springs, extended bump stops, longer front and rear stainless steel brake lines.