- 2007 to 2016 JK Wrangler (2 Door)
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- Front and rear replacement coil springs
- Front and rear cam bolts for caster and pinion adjustment
- Front and rear Bump stops
- Front adjustable track bar and rear track bar bracket
- Extended sway bar end links
- Easily upgrade
- 2012 and newer may require exhaust mod or new drive shaft
Raising the bar once again; Rubicon Express brings the Off-Road industry a great performing, low cost suspension system for the Wrangler JK. Rubicon Express brought the first long arm suspension for the JK Wrangler to the market back in 2006, setting an industry standard that all other suspension manufacturers strive to reach to this day. Rubicon Express uses their expertise to create an affordable, budget minded suspension package that is packed with impressive features and provides outstanding performance, creating a smooth ride on road and on the trail. The control arms and other components are retained. This suspension will allow the use of 33in or 35in tires and has been engineered to easily upgrade to either a 3.5in - 4.5in Super-Flex or 3.5in - 4.5in Extreme-Duty Long Arm system with the purchase of additional compenents.
All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).
(1) RE1157 Rear Sway Bar End Link
(1) RE1370 Front Coil Springs
(1) RE1375 Rear Coil Springs
(1) RE1380 Front 2 Inch Bump Stops
(1) RE1387 Rear Bump Pad
(1) RE1476 Degree Cam Bolt Kit
(1) RE1477 Degree Cam Bolt Kit
(1) RE15071 Front Brake Line Relocation Brackets
(1) RE1508 Brake Line Relocation Brackets
(1) RE1607 Rear Lower Track Bar Bracket
(1) RE1673 Adjustable Front Track Bar