3.5in Super-Flex Short Arm Lift Kit with Mono Tube Shocks
Regular priceSale price
- 1997 to 2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- TJ must use with SYE kit and C/V drive shaft. LJ may use RE2100 t case drop.
- Rear upper adjustable control arms required if using CV driveshaft.
- 03-06 TJ automatic transmission skid plate removal required.
- System is not recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1in tall.
- Short arm system
- New PT-Meg Super-Ride bushings, Designed for on and off-road performance
- Includes tuned lift springs, stainless steel front brake lines
- Front and Rear lower fixed control arms
For TJ and LJ owners who want less lift than the 4.5in system at a more affordable price, look no further than the 3.5in Super-Flex System. Riding much like its slightly taller counterpart, this system improves upon the factory ride, while adding 3.5 inches of lift to augment flexibility and articulation. Plus the 3.5in kit can always be upgraded to the 4.5in should you decide to change your mind in the future.
All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).