- 1997 to 2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler and Rubicon
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- TJ must use with SYE kit and C/V drive shaft. LJ may use RE2100 t case drop.
- Rear upper adjustable control arms required if using CV driveshaft.
- 03-06 TJ automatic transmission skid plate removal required.
- System is not recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1in tall.
- Short arm system
- New PT-Meg Super-Ride bushings, Designed for on and off-road performance
- Includes tuned lift springs, stainless steel front brake lines
- Front and Rear lower fixed control arms
- SYE and rear CV drive shaft available
For TJ and LJ owners who want less lift than the 4.5in system at a more affordable price, look no further than the 3.5in Super-Flex System. Riding much like its slightly taller counterpart, this system improves upon the factory ride, while adding 3.5 inches of lift to augment flexibility and articulation. Plus the 3.5in kit can always be upgraded to the 4.5in should you decide to change your mind in the future.
All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).
(1) RE1141 Gen2 Sway Bar Disconnects TJ 2.0in-3.5in/ XJ/ZJ 4.5in-5.5in
(1) RE1155 Sway Bar End Links Rear TJ 3.5in-4.5
(1) RE1363 Coil Springs Front TJ 3.5in/Pair
(1) RE1365 Coil Springs Rear TJ 3.5in/Pair
(1) RE1380 Front 2 Inch Bump Stops
(1) RE1385 Bump Stop Upper Rear TJ/LJ 2.0in/Pair
(1) RE15532 Stainless Steel 20in Front Brake Line Set
(1) RE1603 Track Bar Bracket Rear TJ 3.0in-4.5
(1) RE2100 Transfer Case Lowering Kit 1.0in YJ/TJ/LJ
(2) RE3700 Control Arm Front Fixed Lower Super-Flex TJ/LJ/XJ/MJ/ZJ/ Pair