- 1997 to 2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- Recommend using SYE kit and C/V drive shaft
- Rear upper adjustable control arms required if using CV driveshaft.
- 03-06 TJ automatic transmission skid plate removal required.
- Front and rear replacement coil springs
- Bump stops
- Rear track bar bracket
- Extended sway bar end links
- Easily upgradeable to the Super-Flex System
- Rubicon Express Advantage lifetime warranty
The Standard 3.5 Suspension System provides 3.5in of lift for your TJ or LJ at an economical price. This suspension system is ideal for an entry-level vehicle owner or those on a smaller budget. This standard lift system features new coil springs, bump stops and extended sway bar end links. The stock control arms, track bar and other components are retained. This system will perform smoothly on and off the trail, and is easily upgradeable to either a 3.5in or 4.5in Super-Flex System.
All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).