- 1997 to 2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- TJ must use with SYE kit and C/V drive shaft. LJ may use RE2100 t case drop.
- 03-06 TJ automatic transmission skid plate removal required.
- System is not recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1in tall.
- Short arm system
- New PT-Meg Super-Ride bushings, Designed for on and off-road performance
- Adjustable upper control arms and fixed lower control arms with serviceable Super-Flex spherical ball joint
The ultimate suspension system for the TJ or LJ running the factory short arm suspension geometry. The RE7000 Super-Flex is a complete suspension system, featuring new control arms with our Super-Flex spherical ball joints, adjustable front track bar, replacement 4.5-inch lift springs, extended bump stops, longer front brake lines, and Gen II sway bar disconnects.
All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).