- 1997 to 2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- TJ must use with SYE kit and C/V drive shaft. LJ may use RE2100 t case drop.
- 03-06 TJ automatic transmission skid plate removal required.
- System is not recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1in tall.
- LJ must use RE1603 rear track bar bracket.
- Short arm system
- New PT-Meg Super-Ride bushings, Designed for on and off-road performance
- Adjustable upper control arms and fixed lower control arms with serviceable Super-Flex spherical ball joint
The Super-Flex 3.5in System is the ultimate suspension system for TJs and LJs currently running the factory short arm suspension geometry. The Super-Flex 3.5in System is a complete suspension system, featuring 8 new control arms, adjustable upper front and rear with our serviceable Super-Flex spherical ball joints, adjustable front track bar, replacement 3.0in lift springs in the front and 3.5in lift springs in the rear, extended bump stops, longer front stainless steel brake lines and Gen II sway bar disconnects. The Super-Flex Suspension System combines superior flexibility and handling. Installing one will give your Jeep the on and off-road performance you've been waiting for.
All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).