- 1997 to 2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- TJ must use with SYE kit and C/V drive shaft. LJ may use RE2100 t case drop.
- 03-06 TJ automatic transmission skid plate removal required.
- System is not recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1in tall.
- LJ must use RE1603 rear track bar bracket.
- Short arm system
- New PT-Meg Super-Ride bushings, Designed for on and off-road performance
- Adjustable upper control arms and fixed lower control arms with serviceable Super-Flex spherical ball joint
The ultimate suspension system for the TJ or LJ running the factory short arm suspension geometry. The RE7000 Super-Flex is a complete suspension system, featuring new control arms with our Super-Flex spherical ball joints, adjustable front track bar, replacement 4.5-inch lift springs, extended bump stops, longer front brake lines, and Gen II sway bar disconnects.
All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).
(1) RE1142 Gen2 Sway Bar Disconnects TJ 4.5in-7.5in/ XJ/ZJ 5.5in-7.5in
(1) RE1155 Sway Bar End Links Rear TJ 3.5in-4.5in
(1) RE1355 Coil Springs Front TJ 4.5in/Pair
(1) RE1360 Coil Springs Rear TJ 4.5in/Pair
(1) RE1383 Bump Stop Lower Front/ Rear TJ/LJ/XJ/ZJ 3.0in/Pair
(1) RE1385 Bump Stop Upper Rear TJ/LJ 2.0in/Pair
(1) RE15531 Stainless Steel 20in Front Brake Line Set
(1) RE1600 Track Bar Adjustable Front TJ/LJ/XJ/MJ/ZJ 3.5in-4.5in
(1) RE1602 Track Bar Bracket Rear TJ W/Cv Driveshaft 3.0in-5.5in
(2) RE3700 Control Arm Front Fixed Lower Super-Flex TJ/LJ/XJ/MJ/ZJ/ Pair
(1) RE3780 Control Arm Front Adjustable Upper Super-Flex TJ/LJ/XJ/MJ/ZJ/ Pair
(1) RE3783 Control Arm Rear Adjustable Upper Super-Flex TJ/LJ/ZJ/ Pair