- 1976 to 1986 Jeep CJ
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- Recommended using CV drive shaft with Spicer conversion yoke
- Rear pinion shims required if CV driveshaft used
- 76-81 Disk brake CJ7 and all Disk brake CJ5 use RE1552 front brake lines.
- No front brake lines available for front drum brakes.
- Late 86 CJ7 may have D44 rear axle. Use RE2445 rear U-bolts.
- System is not recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1in tall.
- M300 t-case use 2-4-4341 yoke, M20 t-case use 2-6-4061x yoke
- 4.5in of lift
- 2.5in wide Extreme-Duty leaf springs
- Greaseable shackles and main eye bushings
- Stainless steel brake lines
- Sway bar disconnects and drop pitman arm
- Great Durability, flexibility and ride quality
Give your CJ all it needs to effectively combat the toughest trails with Rubicon Express 4.5in spring-under system. Featuring our 4.5in Extreme-Duty leaf springs, you'll be able to run technical terrain and cruise the backcountry like one of the greats. A conversion shackle is included to upgrade your CJ to our 2.5in wide leaf springs up front.
All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).