- 1987 to 1995 Jeep YJ Wrangler
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- TJ must use with SYE kit and C/V drive shaft. LJ may use RE2100 t case drop.
- Rear pinion shims required if CV driveshaft used
- System is not recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1in tall.
- 4.5in of lift
- Extreme-Duty leaf springs
- Greaseable shackles and main eye bushings
- Stainless steel brake lines
- Sway bar disconnects and drop pitman arm
- Great Durability, flexibility and ride quality
The 4.5in Rubicon Express Exteme-Duty Suspension is your system of choice if you desire a substantial increase in ground and tire clearance, as well as greatly increasaed suspension flexibility. This system features RE Extreme-Duty leaf springs, which are unmatched for durability, flexibility and ride quality. Greaseable shackles and main eye bushings are included on the Extreme-Duty System. This 4.5in system will maintain the classic Jeep YJ ride characteristics while allowing you to run 33in tires, (Adding a 1in body lift will allow the use of 35in tires). Installing a SYE and CV driveshaft will be necessary.
All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).