5.5+in Spring-Over Conversion Lift Kit with Mono Tube Shocks
Regular priceSale price
- 1987 to 1995 Jeep YJ Wrangler
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- TJ must use with SYE kit and C/V drive shaft. LJ may use RE2100 t case drop.
- Recommend using high steer conversion.
- Front drive shaft modification may be necessary
- System is not recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1in tall.
- Spring-over conversion
- 5.5in lift with stock springs
- Includes spring perches, spring plates, brake lines and drop pitman arm
- Instructions and hardware included
- Rubicon Express Advantage Lifetime Warranty
The Rubicon Express spring-over axle conversion suspension system is designed for the truly adventurous off-roader, and is a fabricator's delight. This suspension system moves the leaf spring perches to the topside of the axle. The result is a net lift height increase of 5.5in with stock height springs. The use of stock spec springs will maintain the factory ride quality while the spring-over configuration will greatly increase the suspension flexibility, allowing room for larger tires and vastly improving the visual appeal of your Jeep. The Rubicon spring-over conversion kit gives you the components necessary to move the leaf spring perch to the top of the axle, increasing lift and flexibility. Spring-over axle lifts retain a stock-type ride quality by retaining the original leaf spring. Installation of this kit encompasses removing the original spring perches, welding of new perches, and other adjustments. A CV-type drive shaft is recommended for this application. Net lift from the conversion is minimum 5.5-inches. For greater durability, and a total of 7-inches of lift, we recommend running RE1445 and RE1444 Extreme-Duty leaf Springs. Note: Steering modifications are needed on a spring over conversion.
All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).