JKU 3.5in Extreme Duty Radius Long Arm Lift Kit w-Mono Tube Shocks
Regular priceSale price
- 2007 to 2016 Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited and Rubicon Unlimited (4 door)
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- Chromoly radius arms front and rear
- New PT-Meg Super-Ride bushings, Designed for on and off-road performance
- Adjustable control arms with serviceable Super-Flex spherical ball joints
- Includes tuned springs
The Rubicon Express Extreme-Duty Long Arm System was the first radius long arm suspension available for the Jeep Wrangler JK. This system has been engineered to work WITH your Jeeps Electronic Stability Controls and Rubicon edition electronic sway bar WITHOUT compromising safety. Featuring our world-class chromoly Radius Long Arms, the geometry has been meticulously designed to keep pinion and driveshaft angles in phase, while elimination suspension jacking and unwanted suspension squat. Our Extreme-Duty Long Arm system coupled with properly valved Rubicon Express shocks allows the JK Wrangler to transmit throttle input to the wheels over varied terrain, providing sure-footed traction and positive suspension feedback. The result is superior on road handling and unrivaled off road performance, without the need to disable factory safety features.
All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).