- 2007 to 2016 Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited (4 door)
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- Front driveshaft replacement required. RE1810 adapter and RE1883-365 driveshaft.
- Rear driveshaft replacement required. RE1805 adapter and RE1887-430 driveshaft.
- System is not recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1in tall.
- 4.5in Lift Height
- 4-LINK Long Arm System
- Chromoly Upper & Lower Control Arms
- Adjustable Control Arms
- Super-Flex Sperical Ball Joints
- PT-Meg Super-Ride Bushings
- Full Width Transmission Crossmember
- NO Welding
The latest addition to the Rubicon Express JK suspension offering is our complete 4-LINK Extreme-Duty Long Arm system. These high performance suspension systems deliver both performance and control that are unmatched by any other long arm kit on the market. They feature adjustable chromoly upper and lower control arms that will stand up to anything you can drive over. With PT-MEG Super-Ride Bushings and Super-Flex Joints they are sure to provide superior handing while not limiting articulation. The kits FULL WIDTH heavy-duty transmission crossmember allows for more durability and frame rigidity then the competition. This also allows for installation that is much easier that competitors kits eliminating the need for welding. An optional robust belly pan, and CNC machine steering knuckle provide outstanding upgrades. Systems can be ordered in 3.5in, 4.5in and 5.5in lift heights with optional high performance monotube shocks. Like all Rubicon Express systems, they are made in the USA and backed by the Rubicon Express Advantage Lifetime Warranty.
All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).