- Jeep 2007-2018 Wrangler 2-door
It's the board that moves. Powerboard® NX with Wi-Fi activation makes for faster installation without removing interior door panels or cutting into underdash wiring.
HOW IT WORKS: Wi-Fi modules attach to door jams and detect when any door opens or closes. They communicate to the wireless controller which then uses programmed logic to operate the boards independently.
SMART: Same design as the original PowerBoard, but uses patented Wi-Fi technology to sense when the boards should deploy or retract.
EASY: Installation is faster and far easier. No more removing door panels, no tapping into factory color-coded door wires inside the cab.
SIMPLE: Attachment of Bestop's exclusive door transmitters solves all the door open-close signalling and multiple connections. No need to use the OBD connector.
- Electrically powered running board hides stealthily underneath your truck when doors are closed and extends down to meet your foot when door opens.
- Drops down about 6" and out 2" to create a stair-step into your truck.
- Full length board works with both front and rear doors, driver and passenger sides.
- 600 pound load capacity per side.
- Complete kit includes two full length boards, OEM quality sealed motor, controller, hardware, wiring harness with weatherproof connectors and LED Light kit.
- Powerboard NX features wireless activation components that reduce installation time and effort.
- Built-in anti-pinch safety features senses pressure to keep board from retracting on your hand and feet.
- Patented high strength, die-cast aluminum linkage built to last in any climate.
- OEM quality sealed motors that perform in any weather.
- OEM quality heavy-duty wiring harness with weatherproof connectors.
- Sturdy 6.25 inch wide aluminum running board features ultra-durable, non-slip, powder-coated surface.
- Integrated LED Light Kit mounts to linkage or to body and illuminates board and ground below for easier access in and out of the cab.
- 100,000 mile/3-year limited warranty.