Front Flare Tire Coverage: 2.00 in.
Rear Flare Tire Coverage: 2.00 in.
Front Flare Height: 5.50 in.
Rear Flare Height: 6.00 in.
Front Aftermarket Bumper Compatible: Yes
Rear Aftermarket Bumper Compatible: Yes
- Installs easily with no drilling required
- OEM matte black finish is easy to paint
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex® 2000 - no chalking
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Front Pair Part # 30023-02
- Rear Pair Part # 30024-02
- 2007 to 2013 Toyota Tundra
- Factory mudflaps must be removed
With their recessed stainless steel bolts and massive presence, Pocket Style® Fender Flares are a Bushwacker original and an off-road icon. They're custom-designed for your Toyota Tundra to complement oversized tires and high-clearance lift kits. You can mount them right out of the box, with their tough, OEM-style matte black finish - they're UV protected so they won't chalk. Or, paint them to match or accent the body color, for a factory-custom look.
Pocket Style® Fender Flares are made in the USA from our thick, warp-resistant Dura-Flex® 2000 material, tailor-made for added durability and flexibility on the trail. Despite their hard-core bolt-on styling, Pocket Style® Fender Flares install easily, with no drilling required. When you need maximum tire coverage with minimum time and effort, it's in the pocket. Pocket Style® Fender Flares from Bushwacker.