Front Flare Tire Coverage: 9.50 in.
Front Flare Height: 6.75 in.
Front Aftermarket Bumper Compatible: Yes
- Looks great with all wheel and tire packages
- OE textured black finish has an aftermarket style
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex® 2000 - no chalking
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Rear Pair Part # 10078-02 or 10080-02 depending on application (sold separately)
- 2007 to 2016 Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
With their recessed stainless steel bolts and massive presence, Pocket Style® Fender Flares are a Bushwacker original and an off-road icon. They're custom-designed for your Jeep Wrangler to complement a wide range of wheels and tires with, or without a lift kit. You can mount them right out of the box, with their tough, OEM-style matte black finish - they're UV protected so they won't chalk. Or, paint them to match or accent the body color, for a factory-custom look.
Pocket Style® Fender Flares are made in the USA with our strong, proprietary Dura-Flex® 2000 textured material. Its the thickest, most flexible material available, tailor-made for added durability and flexibility on the trail. Despite their hard-core bolt-on styling, no sheet metal drilling or cutting is required. For extreme performance with style to match, its in the pocket.