Think of this as a footprint for the inside of your tent. Snap it in place where you want it and add a little extra insulation, soft layer, and protector for your tent floor. Perfect if you have a dog that sleeps in your tent and you want to keep the floor abrasion free. Use it outside your tent as a highly water-resistant barrier between you or your gear and wet grass, sand, dirt, you name it. This ultra-versatile blanket packs down into its own pocket and can travel wherever you need it to go.
- Available sizes: 58" x 90" and 90" x 90"
- More than just a ground cloth: Designed as an internal tent footprint for when you need an extra-soft and quiet tent layer, or as a weather-resistant barrier between you and the ground for camping, road tripping, hut and yurt trips, at the park or festival.
- Designed to pack and travel easily – packs inside its own zipper pocket
- Use the soft side towards you as a soft quiet layer
- Use the highly water-resistant side down to keep you, your loved ones and your gear dry
- Secure your Tent Floor Protector underneath your sleep system as a tent floor, or as an extra layer of warmth over your sleep system with the integrated hooks and included snap patches
- Includes 10 snap patches to affix to your tent, the bed of your truck or any ingenious place you think of
- Four corners have adjustable hooks to attach comforter to gear loops in your tent
- Soft peached polyester on one side, super durable, highly water resistant material on the other side.
Construction + Materials
- Top is peached polyester
- Bottom is nylon ripstop is a 1000mm PU coating
- Non insulated
- Includes 10 3M snap patches
- 90" x 58" / 229 x 147cm
- 90" x 90" / 229 x 229cm
Specs + Sizing
|Bag Weight||58" x 90": 1lb 15oz / 879g / 90" x 90": 2lb 15oz / 1.33kg|
|Stuff Sack Size||58" x 90": 5" x 8" x 11" / 13 x 20 x 28cm / 90" x 90": 5" x 10" x 11.5" / 13 x 25 x 29cm|