The Autana Ruggedized™ is the toughest roof top tent on the market. It is perfect for 4x4 trailers and tough off-road rigs.
The Autana RuggedizedTM is similar to the Kukenam in footprint size and is one of the toughest new tents on the market. The heavy weight dual stitched rip-stop fabric of the main body (360g compared to 260g) is just where we started. We added raw aluminum diamond plate base panels so the underside of the tent will hold up to dings from rocks, branches, and whatever else the trail throws at it. Then add heavy duty hinges, anti-condensation mats, heavier gauge wrapped internal frame, dual rainfly support rods, tie down anchor points and a 30lb density mattress and you have a ruggedized beast of a tent.
- Canopy fabric:Olive Green 260g polyester cotton
- Sleeps 3
- Size closed:56"X48"X12"
- Size open: 56"X122"X52"
- Two built-in screened SKY panels which allow for a great view of the stars and surrounding vistas when the rainfly is removed
- Diamond Plate Base
- 360g Dual Stitched Fabric (40% heavier than standard models)
- Anti-condensation mat (1/2") under the mattress
- Fully wrapped 3/4" heavy duty internal frame
- Heavy duty 3-bolt hinges and welded aluminum base construction
- Extra-large internal pockets, gear anchor points, & bedding Straps
- Fully enclosed annex featuring the same heavy duty material used for the tent canvas (designed around a vehicle height of ~72-inches).
- California Residents: WARNING
|Size (Closed)||56" x 48" x 12" (W x L x H)|
|Size (Open)||56" x 122" x 52" (W x L x H)|
|Sleeping Footprint||56" x 96" (WxL)|
|Canopy Fabric||360g Polyester Cotton (canvas); 600D ripstop fabric with water resistant ventilate coating, dual stitched taped seams, UV and mold resistant|
|Mosquito screens||no-see-up mesh|
|Rainfly Fabric||420D Polyester Oxford with taped seams and PU coated|
|Mattress||High Density 2-1/2" foam mattress with removable cotton cover|
|Travel Cover Material||1000D PVC|
|Internal Frame||3/4" wrapped aluminum|
|Base Construction||Heavy duty aluminum tube frame with diamond plate cap sheets|
|Ladder Construction||8ft-6in Telescoping|