TURN ANY SPOT INTO A COMFORTABLE CAMPSITE WITH A TRUCK BED TENT AND AIR MATTRESS FROM RIGHTLINE GEAR!
Rightline Truck Tent Fitting Information
Rightline Air Mattress Fitting Information
If you have never been truck tent camping before, you're missing out on something special. Sleep in full comfort, up off the ground, completely dry, no matter what the weather conditions. You don't have to find a flat piece of ground, simply camp wherever your truck can take you. Truck tent camping is enjoyable for anyone with a truck: weekend warriors, adventurers, hunters, fishermen, and family campers. Combined with a Truck Bed Air Mattress from Rightline Gear to make your truck tent camping experience complete!
TRUCK TENT DESIGN FEATURES
The Rightline Gear truck bed tent features a floorless design that allows you to set up and take down the tent without removing your gear from the bed. You will appreciate the time savings when using your truck to get around for the day. If your truck bed is greasy or grimy, you will also appreciate keeping your tent away from that mess. The use of a standard tarp to cover the floor (that can be washed and kept separate from the tent) is a great idea if your truck bed is less than clean.
Set up of the Rightline Gear Truck Tent is completed with your feet planted firmly on the ground; it is not necessary to enter the tent or to use a stepping stool to reach high poles. The tent is outfitted with (2) gear pockets, a lantern hanging hook, glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls, and a sky view vent.
The Rightline Gear tent for truck completely covers the tailgate of the truck, allowing you to use every inch of available space. All windows and doors have no-see-um mesh and storm covers. Special attention has been paid to achieve a highly water resistant design - our goal is to keep you dry.
- Floorless design allows for set up without removing gear from the bed
- Protective heavy duty straps and plastic buckles won’t damage truck’s finish
- Color coded poles and pole pockets for quick and easy set up
- Water resistant fabric with tape sealed seams
- Sky view vent for more light, ventilation, and sleeping under the stars
- All truck tents sleep (2) adults
- Includes: tent, rainfly, and stuff sack with sewn-in set up guide
TRUCK TENT HEIGHT:
- Full Size Long Bed Truck Tent (8') Height: 58"
- Full Size Standard Bed Truck Tent (6.5') Height: 58"
- Full Size Short Bed Truck Tent (5.5') Height: 58"
TRUCK TENT MATERIALS:
- Wall Material: 2000mm PU 68D polyester with tape sealed seams
- Roof Material: 68D breathable polyester
- Rainfly Material: 2000mm PU 68D polyester with tape sealed seams
- Straps: 1.3mm thick polypropylene
- (3) Shock-corded fiberglass poles
- (3) Season Use
- *All polyester fabrics and no-see-um mesh have been treated to meet the fire resistant standards of CPAI-84 and the Canadian Tents Regulations
AIR MATTRESS DESIGN FEATURES
Includes: mattress, air pump, patch kit, stuff sack, and set up guide
The Rightline Gear Truck Bed Air Mattress is the perfect complement to one of our Truck Tents. If you have never been truck tent camping before, you are missing out on something special. Sleep in your truck bed, up off the ground, completely dry, in total comfort. Truck tent camping is enjoyable for anyone with a truck: weekend warriors, adventurers, hunters, fishermen, and family campers.
The mattress’s between the wheel wells design allows for gear storage between the mattress and the bed walls. Place your clothes, duffle bag, keys, phone, glasses, flashlight, etc. where they can easily be found. You won’t roll over on your stuff and your stuff won’t roll over on you.
The Truck Bed Air Mattress is made from heavy duty PVC with a comfortable flocked top surface. O-beam support ensures you will get a good night’s sleep.
The 12V air pump and easy inflate valve let you inflate or deflate the mattress in seconds. The valve closes immediately when the air pump is removed to prevent air from escaping. Use the mouth valve if the air pump is unavailable.
The Rightline Gear Truck Bed Air Mattress makes your truck tent camping experience complete; enjoy the outdoors, keep your gear organized, and sleep in total comfort.