Front Flare Tire Coverage: 1.50 in.
Rear Flare Tire Coverage: 1.50 in.
Front Flare Height: 4.50 in.
Rear Flare Height: 4.50 in.
Front Aftermarket Bumper Compatible: Yes
Rear Aftermarket Bumper Compatible: Yes
- Adds 1.5 in. of tire coverage from road debris
- Installs neatly in minutes with no drilling
- OEM matte black smooth finish is easy to paint
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex® 2000 - no chalking
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Front Pair Part #30041-02 or Rear Pair Part # 30042-02
- Factory mudflaps must be removed
- 2014 to 2016 Toyota Tundra
You've equipped your Toyota Tundra with oversize wheels and tires for serious off-road traction and style. Now you need extra tire coverage to protect your rig's body and maybe even comply with local laws. Bushwacker Extend-A-Fender® Flares deliver premium-grade protection and style matched to oversized tires. Yet, as tough as they are, they go on easily with no drilling required. You can install them in minutes and enjoy them for years - our exclusive Dura-Flex® 2000 material is designed for added durability and flexibility, with built-in UV protection.
Your Extend-A-Fender® Flares resist chalking, cracking, and warping, whether you leave them with their OEM-style matte black finish or paint them for a totally personalized look. Either way, your Toyota will look factory-equipped for your big off-road tires. Extend-A-Fender® Flares go on easy, perform tough, and look great.